gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: bug in read-byte

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: bug in read-byte
Date: 15 Apr 2006 21:08:31 -0400

Greetings! This is the same static issue as in the gabriel fft -- the
static linking sequence we pass to ld is not writing the C symbols
occasionally written by the GCL compiler (cos, feof, etc) in a manner
which we can (yet) parse to find their addresses in
bfd_build_symbol_table.   A work around for now should be (si::remprop
'read-byte 'compiler::co1).

Please let me know if problems persist.

Take care,