gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] values type autoproclamation

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] values type autoproclamation
Date: 17 Jun 2006 15:31:35 -0400

Greetings!  OK, this is just about done.  Everything passes, except
that I'm running into an acl2-hons error with make LISP=gcl:

Error in INITIALIZE-ACL2 [or a callee]: ACL2_INVISIBLE::|A Non-Existent Stream|
is not of type STREAM.

Any simple command line ways to reproduce and track this down?

Anyway, my stuff is committed, but if you want for me to certify
acl2-hons, I will try to let you know when that is achieved.

Once this is hardened, then we can consider the initial motivation of
this line of work -- a better multiple-value fast-link compile
algorithm.

Take care,