gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: new xgcl

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: new xgcl
Date: 22 Jun 2006 17:16:03 -0400

Greetings, and my apologies for being so confusing!

In this image, you should be able to load gcl_dwtest by hand and then
test with (wtesta) ... (wtestk).  You will see the segfault at wtestc.

As for the display fault, wtesta when run under an image with no
DISPLAY in the environment illustrates this.  Should be able to simply
'unset DISPLAY' at the shell prompt before running saved_xgcl.

I'd be more than happy to make the xgcl autoload (or any other you may
desire) work as you wish.  There is no initialization of the xgcl
software needed in the base image.  I thought once about autoloading
some compiled module, but the way it stands now is that all is
pre-linked into the main image.  So (xgcl) would then just print out a
message about issuing some other command.  Perhaps we could put an
entry in the (help) command?  Or maybe call it (xgcl-demo)?

Take care,