gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] recent changes in gcl-2.6.8pre and use of static functions w

From: Vanuxem Grégory
Subject: [Gcl-devel] recent changes in gcl-2.6.8pre and use of static functions with clines
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 21:08:16 +0200

Hi,

I recently decided to check out gcl-2.6.8pre from the cvs repository and
I encountered a problem with static C function defined with (clines ).

>From the documentation :
"In order for C code to be loaded in by @code{load} you should declare
any variables and functions to be static."

So all my functions are "static". The problem is that now GCL declare
the functions in .h files probably from defentry and of course are not
declared to be "static".

Do I have to use non static functions or is it possible to avoid these
declarations in .h files ?

Greg