gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: [Axiom-developer] [build-improvements] Requests for disc

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: [Axiom-developer] [build-improvements] Requests for discussion
Date: 09 Aug 2006 19:26:23 -0400

Greetings, and sorry for the delayed reply!  I'm trying to wind up the
function call improvements in 2.7 -- all functions are now
fast-linkable, not just those returning only one value.  I am hoping
in about a month to do a feature freeze for 2.7.  So Mike, you might
want to save your wheaties until then :-).  Your invaluable work,
needless to say, is always most appreciated, but of course life
clearly takes precedence! :-).

Take care,