gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] [CfP] International Lisp Conference '07

From: Pascal Costanza
Subject: [Gcl-devel] [CfP] International Lisp Conference '07
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 16:17:37 +0200

|                  INTERNATIONAL LISP CONFERENCE 2007                  |
|             http://www.international-lisp-conference.org             |
|         Clare College, Cambridge, England  -  April 1-4, 2007        |

    The Association of Lisp Users

  General Information:

    The Association of Lisp Users is pleased to announce the 2007
    International Lisp Conference will be held in Cambridge, England at
    Clare College from April 1st to 4th, 2007.

We encourage submissions in diverse areas, including but not limited
    to: language design and implementation,  software engineering,
mathematical and scientific computing, artificial intelligence, data
    mining, business intelligence, bioinformatics, telecommunications
    and networking, the semantic web, music, and entertainment
    technologies.

    Alongside our usual four day program of tutorials and prominent
    invited speakers, and excellent technical sessions, this year there
    will also be workshops and demonstrations sessions.

    The official language of the conference is English. Further details
    are available at the conference web site.

  Technical Program:

    Original submissions in all areas related to the conference themes
    are invited for the following categories.

    Papers: Technical papers of up to 15 pages that describe original
    results, and/or extended abstracts of 4 pages with full papers sent
    soon after.

    Demonstrations: Abstracts of up to 2 pages for demonstrations of
    tools, libraries and applications.

    Workshops: Abstracts of up to 2 pages for groups of people who
    intend to work on a focussed topic for half a day.

    Tutorials: Abstracts of up to 2 pages for indepth presentations
    about topics of special interest for 90 - 180 minutes.

    Panel discussions: Abstracts of up to 2 pages for discussions about
    current themes. Panel discussion proposals must mention panel
    member who are willing to partake in a discussion.

  Important Dates:

    Please send contributions before the submission deadline to the
    program committe (ilc07-program-committee at alu.org).

    Deadline for abstract submissions: December 15, 2006
    Notification of acceptance or rejection: February 5, 2007
    Deadline for final paper submissions: March 2, 2007

  Organizing Committee:

    Co-Chairs: Carl Shapiro (SRI International)
               Pascal Costanza (Vrije Universiteit Brussel)

    Members: Rusty Johnson (ALU)
             Peter Lindahl (ALU)

    Program Chair: JonL White (The Ginger Ice Cream Factory / ALU)

    Contact: ilc07-program-committee at alu.org

    Local chair: Nick Levine (Ravenbrook / ALU)

    General correspondence: ilc07-organizing-committee at alu.org