gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: Hi

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: Hi
Date: 17 Nov 2006 08:46:29 -0500

Greetings!  No problem -- I introduced them in the first place after
all :-).

If/when you get a chance to comment on the new error system, I'd be
most appreciative.  Right now I'm focused on homogenizing the behavior
in cltl1 and ansi, in throwing the right error types, fixing related
ansi-tests, and in making the system as crash proof as possible.  You
might want to look at your original infinite recursion example, (trace
format), etc.

Once finalized, maybe we can enhance the debugger making use of the
new function-src facility.

Take care,