gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: [Axiom-developer] 2.7.0 reports

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: [Axiom-developer] 2.7.0 reports
Date: 24 Jun 2007 11:19:46 -0400

Greetings, and thanks so much for the report!

Will attend to the installation issues ASAP.

The other is of course more serious.  Since you have it all setup,
would you mind running with (si::use-fast-links nil)(trace (error
:entry (break))) and then do a :bt at the lisp prompt?  For really low
level, build gcl with --enable-debug and catch the segfault under gdb.
If you do not have time, I understand.  How do I get the source you
are working on?

Take care,