gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: [Axiom-developer] Unsuccessful build-improvements

From: Gabriel Dos Reis
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: [Axiom-developer] Unsuccessful build-improvements
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 11:33:34 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 7 Aug 2007, Ralf Hemmecke wrote:

| gcl/config.log and gcl/elisp/Makefile are attached.
|
| It seems that I am missing some library, right?
|
| You may send this log to Camm if you think that is appropriate.

Camm --

  Ralf is seeing a weird build error of GCL (2.6.8pre) as
part of Axiom.  gcl/config.log and gcl/elisp/makefile are attached.
The full build log is available at the link below.

-- Gaby

| Ralf
|
| On 08/07/2007 04:52 PM, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
| > Ralf Hemmecke <address@hidden> writes:
| >
| > | Hi Gaby,
| > |
| > | I am unlucky for some reason.
| > |
| > | woodpecker:~/SVK/axiom/branches/build-improvements>svk info
| > | Checkout Path: /home/hemmecke/SVK/axiom/branches/build-improvements
| > | Depot Path: /mirror/axiom/branches/build-improvements
| > | Revision: 779
| > | Last Changed Rev.: 779
| > | Mirrored From: https://axiom.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/axiom, Rev. 695
| > | Copied From: /axiom/trunk/axiom, Rev. 33
| > | Merged From: /axiom/trunk/axiom, Rev. 33
| > |
| > | woodpecker:~/OTHER/Axiom/out-of-source-build-improvements>
| > | ~/SVK/axiom/branches/build-improvements/configure
| > | --prefix=/home/hemmecke/scratch/AXIOM
| > | woodpecker:~/OTHER/Axiom/out-of-source-build-improvements>
| > | date>TIME;make|tee rhx.log;date>>TIME
| > |
| > | The last thing I see on my screen is given at the end. The rest you find
| > | at
| > |
| > |
http://portal.axiom-developer.org/Members/hemmecke/build-improvements/rhx.log/file_view

| > Thanks.  Woaw, that is scary indeed.  For some reason, GCL
| > configuration must have failed or found something wrong.  Please
| > could you send me (probably privately) the config.log you find in the
| > subdirectory gcl?  Also send me the makefile in gcl/elisp.  It seems
| > to contain wrong things -- as far as I can determine from the above
| > log.
| >
| > Thanks!
| >
| > | If you need more information, just ask.
| > |