gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: apparent property list issue with GCL 2.6.7

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: apparent property list issue with GCL 2.6.7
Date: 05 Nov 2007 16:42:41 -0500

Greetings!

Is it worth trying to see if the problem persists in 2.6.8pre?  If
not, how might we proceed?  Is this error correlated to anything known
at all?  If memory serves, last I checked, merely compiling GCL with
debugging symbols made the problem vanish.

The logical expectation is that there is an unprotected GC call
somewhere in a plist manipulation routine.  Is there anyway to
exercise just the plist manipulation calls in ACL2 until hopefully the
problem might rear its head?

Take care,