gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Patch for RT to pass its own test suite, use own package for

From: Joseph Oswald
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Patch for RT to pass its own test suite, use own package for tests
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 14:01:05 -0500

In my own work with RT, I was frustrated by its inability to pass it's
own test suite, failing approximately half of its tests.
Also, I felt bad about it populating the USER package.

Attached are two diffs, correcting these problems. I apologize if this
is not the proper submission style---I'm not very experienced in this
open-source contribution thing.

--Joe Oswald
address@hidden