gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] How to submit GCL patches

From: Donald Winiecki
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] How to submit GCL patches
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 10:07:51 -0700

Camm,

Please accept my support for you and your family.  In the interest of supporting you and the project most of what I can contribute to GCL proper are linked to Win32 issues, but I could certainly help with some of the mundane housekeeping duties having to do with the GNU site for GCL.

When you get to a stable place please don't hesitate to pull me in as fitting.  (I sent my GPG key to you awhile back.  I can send it out again if appropriate.)

Best,
_don winiecki