gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: 32bit GCL

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: 32bit GCL
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 15:09:41 -0400

Greetings!

Matt Kaufmann <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi, Camm  --
>
> Thanks for the fix!  At one time, that same form (setq
> si::*multiply-stacks* 2), also failed on Windows.  Does it work on
> Windows now?

Works for me under wine, so in all likelihood.

> I haven't forgotten to get you a fix for the issue of moving .cert
> files in ACL2.  I have a fix, but I'm considering just doing a new
> ACL2 release.  Let me know if you have any particular timetable for
> getting the fix.

Thanks so much.  I'm in no rush, but there is the question of a
forthcoming Debian release which we might miss.  If this is a
consideration I can try to get more info regarding the timetable.

BTW, does SGC speed things up for you these days?  I know how to
extend this to mac and windows, but have not done so yet.

Take care,