gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Logs of failed build (ANSI) on WinXP -- make process

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Logs of failed build (ANSI) on WinXP -- make process
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 17:38:09 -0400

Greetings!

Donald Winiecki <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Camm,
>
> Still no joy.  Make log is at the following URL.
>
> https://sites.google.com/a/boisestate.edu/gcl-win32/home/build-logs/xp-ansi-m.log?attredirects=0&d=1
>
> It will be difficult to arrange ssh access now.  I'm told new software has to
> be purchased to do this and I
> have no budget for this project.  What is plan B?

OK, from your log, I think you are trying to compile the cvs HEAD
branch, which definitely should not be expected to work on your
machine at the moment:

In file included from ../h/include.h:102,
                 from typespec.c:29:
../h/compbas.h:18:2: #error Need complex.h
../h/compbas.h:20:21: complex.h: No such file or directory
In file included from ../h/include.h:102,
                 from typespec.c:29:
../h/compbas.h:26: error: parse error before "fcomplex"

cvs HEAD has builtin support for inlined complex arithmetic.  Please
make sure your cvs command reads as follows.  If problems persist,
please let me know.

Take care,

cvs -z9 -q -d:pserver:address@hidden:/sources/gcl co -d gcl-2.6.8pre -r
Version_2_6_8pre gcl