gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Building GCL on Win32 -- ANSI variant still fails on my

From: Donald Winiecki
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Building GCL on Win32 -- ANSI variant still fails on my rebuilt WinXP machine...
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 10:14:23 -0700

After reinstalling build tools, as before, I'm still failing (with segfault) on building the ANSI variant of GCL2.6.8pre on my XP setup.  CLTL1 variant builds without drama.

In looking through the logs I also found indication that the machine flagged possible memory problems.  I've run tests on the memory and all looks okay.

Any ideas what else outside of GCL or the build tools might be producing the issues with building ANSI variant of the current CVS for GCL2.6.8pre?

Best,

_don