gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] GCL268pre (still) fails in ANSI build on WinXP (on new machi

From: Donald Winiecki
Subject: [Gcl-devel] GCL268pre (still) fails in ANSI build on WinXP (on new machine)
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 11:12:08 -0700

Hi all,

In my attempts to address build issues on my principal WinXP machine, I've finally gotten access to another WinXP machine (amazing how hard it is to convince people to give access to machines they don't use anymore!).

But building the ANSI variant still fails in a most ugly way.  This appears to be a different problem than experienced on my main WinXP machine.

The full log can be seen at the following URL:

http://coen.boisestate.edu/dwiniecki/GCL/make-failure-WinXP-gcl268pre.txt

As before, the CLtL1 variant builds without drama.

Best,

_don winiecki