gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Legacy code won't run in gcl-2.7_7

From: phones head
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Legacy code won't run in gcl-2.7_7
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 02:40:05 +0800

Hi, I've got source code allerged to work well in gcl-2.3, but when I
tried to run it in gcl-2.7_7, it raised many error, among them are
UNDEFINED PACKAGE, and export symbol conflict. I tried to fix them by
add (defpackage "XXX") before (in-package "XXX") and shadow some
symbols against others. But many wierd error just keep comes, I don't
even know what the error is. Could anyone help me out?
Best wishes!