gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] ASDF 2.019 released

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] ASDF 2.019 released
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2012 12:48:00 -0500

Greetings!  I must confess not having found time to investigate asdf.
If someone could give me a short list of test commands, I could run
these on all gcl platforms and report the results.  Is there anything
machine dependent in ASDF?  Should it not either fail or work at the
lisp level under gcl?

Take care,