gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] asdf 2.22 released

From: Faré
Subject: [Gcl-devel] asdf 2.22 released
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 15:45:30 -0400

I am pleased to announce the release of ASDF 2.22.
Since previous release 2.21, the changes are as follow:

 * require is now mapped to the recently defined require-system,
 not to load-system anymore.

 * more sensible inheritance semantics for default-component-class,
 which can be either a class or a class name.
 (hat tip to Nikodemus)

 * accept wildcards in directory-files for physical pathnames.
 (hat tip to Erik Pearson).

These changes are few and subtle, but nonetheless
significant to those who'd use these features.

As usual, developers, please test and enjoy,
vendors, please update your implementation or distribution.

PS: I couldn't test with GCL, since it's not in Debian anymore,
and I haven't been able to compile it for years.
Is GCL officially unmaintained?

He has the first half of the Golden Rule down pat: Do unto others.
        — John McCarthy