gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Problem with making 2.6.9 on MacOS 10.8.4

From: J Dalton
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Problem with making 2.6.9 on MacOS 10.8.4
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2013 15:42:20 +0100

Thanks, and sorry for sending two messages.  I thought the first one
didn't get through and that it might be becuase of the address I used
when sending it, so I sent another using a different addr.

Unfortunately, I now get:

  "_profil", referenced from:
      _fSprofile in libpre_gcl.a(fat_string.o)
     (maybe you meant: _fSdisplay_profile, _fSdisplay_profile_init )
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [raw_pre_gcl_map] Error 1
make: *** [unixport/saved_pre_gcl] Error 2

-- Jeff