gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] lstat

From: Matt Kaufmann
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] lstat
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 08:38:29 -0500

Hi, Camm --

For 1), I'd appreciate your running the following experiment: in your
local copy of books/Makefile, change the line

SHELL := $(shell which bash)

to:

SHELL := $(shell which sh)

or just explicitly define SHELL to be the full pathname of the sh
executable.

If that works, I'll think about how to allow such overrides without
editing that Makefile.  (I don't want to use "?=" in place of ":=",
since otherwise SHELL might be modified by accident.)

For 2), I'll get with the person who kind of maintains that Perl
stuff.

>> Is there a way to certify just using make as in the past, just so I can
>> test the integrity of this image?

I hope so, once we've dealt with 1) and 2).

For state, please try:

  *the-live-state*

Thanks for keeping at this --
-- Matt