gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] progress compiling GCL with Wine

From: Robert Dodier
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] progress compiling GCL with Wine
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 11:46:39 -0700

I'm running a modified version of Wine -- to get anywhere I had to
(or anyway I thought I had to) apply some patches. So I guess that's
an unknown here.

I looked at strace output and I can't tell why msys isn't executed
as a Linux binary. I see the stat64 calls to check the existence
of various Windows executables, and they all fail with ENOENT.
I've uploaded the strace output to dropbox.com if you want to take a look:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/51500944/raw_pre_gcl.exe-strace.gz

The system in question is just my laptop -- I suppose I could
set up sshd but I wouldn't want to waste your time on it ....

Thanks for all your help,

Robert Dodier