gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Compiling GCL

From: Faré
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Compiling GCL
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 13:50:52 -0400

OK, so back to loading asdf.

gcl chokes on
  (declaim (ftype function ensure-exported))
         I worked around this in this case, but you might want to fix
it
  (declaim (ftype (function (t t t &optional t) t) ensure-exported))

I have more choking due to bad GCL installation.
I'll recompile from scratch with your instructions.

In the meantime, you can grab the latest asdf.lisp and try yourself to
  (load "asdf.lisp" :verbose t :print t)
to see where else gcl fails to compile it.
Note that the latest master from git has a few workaround bugs as above
not in the latest release.

—♯ƒ • François-René ÐVB Rideau •Reflection&Cybernethics•
http://fare.tunes.org
Fascists divide in two categories: the fascists and the anti-fascists
— Ennio Flaiano