gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Updated directions for building Win32 GCL using Git and

From: Donald Winiecki
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Updated directions for building Win32 GCL using Git and MinGW (with GCC 4.8.1)
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 05:19:14 -0700

Attached are revisions to correct show-stopping mistakes in setup of Git.

New document titled: "Build Win32 GCL using Git & GCC481 (11132013).pdf"

_don

On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 12:52 PM, Donald Winiecki <address@hidden> wrote:
I believe I have addressed the nits and biggies in updated directions for building Win32 GCL using Git and GCC 4.8.1. Please find this update attached, saved in PDF.

I've installed and removed and installed (etc.) at least five times and one oddity I note is that I find I must manually insert a PATH environment variable for Win7 and WinXP (I was wrong about that) after installing MinGW, before I could successfully configure, make and make install.

Camm reports he didn't have to do that.

If it's not too much trouble for anyone, I'd be happy to learn of others experiences with this.

Best wishes,

_don