gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Updated directions for building Win32 GCL using Git and

From: Donald Winiecki
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Updated directions for building Win32 GCL using Git and MinGW (with GCC 4.8.1)
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 18:50:32 -0700

Hi Sergei!

Glad that the directions work for you.  While not a specific answer to your question I will be working to set up double-clickable installation files for GCL 2.6.10 during the holiday season and hope to have those available on the GCL website shortly after.

​If this delay will suit you, you won't have to worry about any libraries and can just install from the setup file to be produced.

Best wishes,​

_don