gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Unrelocated symbol: __aeabi_unwind_cpp_pr1

From: Jerry James
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Unrelocated symbol: __aeabi_unwind_cpp_pr1
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 09:01:26 -0600

On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 2:03 AM, Will Newton <address@hidden> wrote:
> It's possible that this patch might fix it:
>
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gcl-devel/2014-07/msg00030.html

Unfortunately, no, the build failed in exactly the same way after
applying that patch.  On the other hand, I do not see the string
"-shared-libgcc" anywhere in the build log.  Is it only passed in
places where it would not be visible to the build log?

> Although the R_ARM_NONE reloc type sounds like maybe we should just
> ignore it (could be a linker bug?).

I am open to suggestions. :-)  Regards,
--
Jerry James