gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Why is GCL GIT so slow?

From: Blake McBride
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Why is GCL GIT so slow?
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 14:10:42 -0500

Hi,

I am using http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gcl.git
It is the speed of the site, not the repository size.
Often, when I do a git pull, there is a significant delay before it even starts - like a VM is being paged in.
Again, I mirror many sites that I have interest in.  The vast majority are nearly instantaneous.
The GCL site is consistently slow.

Thanks.

Blake