gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] GCL and Clang on OS X

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] GCL and Clang on OS X
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2015 10:00:22 -0500

Greetings!  I know Version_2_6_13pre works here, and of course tested
2.6.12 on macosx at that time, but I think that was before clang.
Please let me know if you have problems with git Version_2_6_13pre.  The
issue below appears unrelated to clang, but rather an apparent attempt
to compile lisp files with gcc level stack checking when the base gcl
was compiled without stack checking.  That' won't work.  In general, the
gcc compile flags (but for -O?, -g) should be the same for the base
image and compiled .lsp files to be loaded.

Take care,