gcl-devel

GCL on Solaris x86?

From: Chun Tian
Subject: GCL on Solaris x86?
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 12:19:25 +0200

Hello,

I'm a Lisper who is working on running Axiom on Solaris x86 (in 64bit mode). I
don't know if this email can find you, and if it does, could you please give me
some hints on the current support status of GCL on Solaris x86?  By looking at
GCL's source code, in particular, "h/solaris-i386.h", I think it's currently
missing the macro definition for RELOC_H, and I'm not sure how to fix it...

Regards,

Chun Tian