gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] New branch gcmd-1-12

From: Uwe Scholz
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] New branch gcmd-1-12
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2021 23:23:32 +0100

Hi Michael,

Am Tue, 2 Mar 2021 23:39:44 +0100 schrieb mi:

> Nice to hear you keep it on !

I see a tiny bright spot on the end of the tunnel I am in right now
for migrating away from Gnome-VFS. At least, at the moment I have
realized that some parts of Gcmd can be migrated. To be honest, the most
critical part is still to do (file movement operations and file system
mounting). Let's see.

I am actually not having a date in mind when all the work should be /
will be done. For me it is more like a riddle solving task, and if it
takes more time than thought at he beginning, then it is as it is.

> [...]
>
> All the best --mi

For you too!

Uwe

PS: As you might have seen, forwarding the emails for new and closed
issues in Gnome GitLab works for this email distribution list. So
everyone here can directly see what happens on the coding side. Hope
this feature is well received. If someone want more notifications here,
just let me know.