gcmd-users

[gcmd-usr] Re: New doc page

From: Piotr Eljasiak
Subject: [gcmd-usr] Re: New doc page
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 12:46:12 +0100

> I have now uploaded a new doc. page and
> a "keyboard shortcut" page.
>
> I have taken some text from the files in the
> cvs tree, i am not too happy with the "Build
> from source" section, likewise with the FAQ
> section. I suspect there must bee more than
> two frequently asked questions, do you have
> any good ones with answers?
>
> Let me know what you think, is there anything
> more to add?

> Magnus S.

1. http://www.nongnu.org/gcmd/doc.html has broken links to 'FAQ'. It
links to http://www.nongnu.org/gcmd/#faq (but you go to GC homepage
instead). The same applies for 'Contributing' and 'Building from source'

2. http://www.nongnu.org/gcmd/doc.html has not-up-to-date link to
'[documentation]' (links to http://www.nongnu.org/gcmd/tips.html)

3. It would be nice to have a simple web visit counter. What about it ?
 ;o)

Piotr