gcmd-users

Re: [gcmd-usr] Move Files (F6)

From: Marcus Bjurman
Subject: Re: [gcmd-usr] Move Files (F6)
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 12:45:14 +0200

Hi Thomas,

I thought that the Move-problem was fixed by now. I will take a new look at it
though.

gnome-commander uses the mime database to get the default program for a file
when you double-click it or open it with enter. So that is were you will have
to change the mapping for your .pdf files. The user defined programs in
gnome-commander appears below the "Open" and "Open with" menu entries in the
popup menu and does not affect the default action.

I hope that made any sense :)

/Marcus