gcmd-users

Re: [gcmd-usr] SMB Howto

From: Marcus Bjurman
Subject: Re: [gcmd-usr] SMB Howto
Date: 13 Jan 2004 23:47:37 -0100

* Does opening the uri "smb://" in nautilus work?

* What version of gnome-commander do you use?

* What distribution do you use?

* What version of gnome-vfs do you use?

If opening the uri in nautilus don't work then you probably have a
problem with the your samba setup or the gnome-vfs installation.

/Marcus