gcmd-users

Re: [gcmd-usr] reload

From: Magnus Stålnacke
Subject: Re: [gcmd-usr] reload
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 01:02:33 +0100

ahoj brum wrote:

for first, sorry for english.

I have a problem in gcmd with reload.
If I'm in some directory and copy(rename, move or crete) to other, I don't
see any canges and I must press the CTRL+R if I heve it.

Question:
Doesn't exist some options for autoreload?

Sys. information:
Mandrake 9.1
gnome-commander-1.1.6-1mdk.i586.rpm
(I'm in work = I don't know which version of Gnome is it)

You need to have fam working, gnome vfs needs also to
be compiled with fam-support. I think all this should be
supported in mandrake.

With the older Commander for Gnome 1.xx this was a
bit more automagic, it worked most of the time without
fam-support.