gcmd-users

[gcmd-usr] Gentoo // Compile problems

From: Miklos Bagi Jr.
Subject: [gcmd-usr] Gentoo // Compile problems
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 03:29:01 +0100

Hi there,

Tried couple of times, couple of ways, however I seem to be unable to compile gnome-commander. There's a gtk something bug that I figured you fixed in the CVS version, however I just found another one, which might be resulted in some package-incompatibility.

I'm getting asked about gnome-vfs-config, however gnome-vfs-2+ doesn't have such file and the scripts from the past are being parsed as gnomevfs-whatever.

Can someone please point me to the right direction, on how can I modify the ./configure script to find what it needs from the vfs? The gnomvfs stuff I have atm are the followings:

/gnomevfs-cat      gnomevfs-info     gnomevfs-mkdir    gnomevfs-mv
gnomevfs-copy     gnomevfs-ls       gnomevfs-monitor  gnomevfs-rm
/
Or am I just being a pebkac again? :-)

Thanks in advance,
MBJr.