gcmd-users

[gcmd-usr] current filename to terminal command--how?

From: Steve
Subject: [gcmd-usr] current filename to terminal command--how?
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 00:42:55 -0400

Hello,
I want to open a terminal and run a command and after viewing results, manually close the terminal.

The command is:

xterm -hold -e parverify (filename GC was pointing to here)

How do I get the filename (ends in ".par2") that GC was pointing to when I opposite clicked and chose to run my command into the command's args?

2nd Question (if I may impose...)

I would like to use the advanced renaming facility to work on audiobook mp3 files.
Where would I find either documentation or examples of syntax to use it?

Steve
email: smitchel at bnin.net