gcmd-users

Re: [gcmd-usr] (USB Drive) icons are incredibly big

From: Ma Begaj
Subject: Re: [gcmd-usr] (USB Drive) icons are incredibly big
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 01:37:23 +0200

There you go ... it is a SVG image, Gnome Theme called Glass. You can find on:
http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php?content=32146

There is one more screenshot which looks even worse. USB stick has
three partitions which all get automounted by hald.

Attachments are hopefully not too big for the mailing list.

br

M.

2006/10/26, Piotr Eljasiak <address@hidden>:
> I am using GCmd on Slackware 10.2 with Gnome. I inserted my USB-Stick,
> which gets automounted. GCmd updated its windows and this is what I
> got (see the attachment).
>
> GCmd is not easy to use with such a big icons :)
>
> Any ideas?

Could you find out where such a monster comes from? If so, could you
send this icon to me? I'd like to torture gcmd a bit... ;o)

Piotr