gcmd-users

[gcmd-usr] Setting Gnome-Commander as the default file manager

From: Albert Puig
Subject: [gcmd-usr] Setting Gnome-Commander as the default file manager
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 02:57:03 +0100

Hi all!
growing tired of Nautilus, I decided to switch to GCMD because it really fits what I look for in a file manager. The thing is that I've been trying to set GCMD as the default File Manager for Gnome, and I have looked everywhere on the net and I can't find any real solution to that. I've done some progress and I got GCMD to open in some situations, but I am trying to find a global solution.
Any ideas??

Thanks a lot,
Albert