gcmd-users

[gcmd-usr] Feature Request - Bookmarks and CTRL button

From: Larry Morroni
Subject: [gcmd-usr] Feature Request - Bookmarks and CTRL button
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 10:30:43 -0500

Hi,
I have a lot of experience with the Windows Application Servant Salamander. It's an excellent app. I like gcmd a lot. I think it has the potential to be as good as Salamander. One feature that Salamander has that I really miss in gcmd is the ability to associate a key press with a bookmark. So for instance if you create a bookmark to /home/me/coolStuff, you would have the option to pick which key sequence would bring the folder up in the active pane. Salamander uses CTRL-1 through CTRL-9 and lets you assigns these keys to different bookmarks. Has anyone talked about this before?

Thanks,
Larry