gcmd-users

Re: [gcmd-usr] One Big Wish - Customize Shortcuts

From: Magnus Stålnacke
Subject: Re: [gcmd-usr] One Big Wish - Customize Shortcuts
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 12:54:21 +0100

Felix Hummel wrote:

If there is another way to set shortcuts, I would highly appreciate to
hear it. If not, I hope this OBW gets through to the developers.

We actually have this discussion on devel-list
at this moment. We have also had a bit of this
discussion earlier too. There are some functions
for this available in GTK i think. In Gimp there
are the function "dynamic keyboard shortcuts"
under preferences-->Interface

Well, nothing is decided yet, but it is beeing discussed,
it is also a question of developers, somebody got to
do the work of implementing it, and there are other
things too in the todo list, besides squashing bugs.