gcmd-users

Re: [gcmd-usr] Feature Request - Bookmarks and CTRL button

From: Matej Cepl
Subject: Re: [gcmd-usr] Feature Request - Bookmarks and CTRL button
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 09:00:28 +0100

Piotr Eljasiak píše v Po 05. 02. 2007 v 01:26 +0100:
> TC is de facto standard for being excellent app, and no *nix file
> manager has ever come even close to TC's speed, reliability and
> functionality.

Not true, I was using both TC and krusader for couple of years (first
one while I was on Windows, and the second one when I could be on KDE)
and I think their functionality is virtually equivalent -- of course,
some differences persist, but they are given mostly by the different
environment. I hate to say it, but GC is IMHO still far behind.

Matej

--
http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/blog/, Jabber: ceplma<at>jabber.cz

A GOOD name is rather to be chosen than great riches.
-- Proverbs 22:1