gcmd-users

Re: [gcmd-usr] Newbie question: device icon size

From: Magnus Stålnacke
Subject: Re: [gcmd-usr] Newbie question: device icon size
Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 16:32:26 +0200

Iwan Setyawan wrote:
Hi Rutger,

It never occurs to me that this is a "bigger" problem. I'll try your
suggestion, to see whether there are other icon themes that will produce
similar problem or whether this is peculiar to this theme.

Yes, as Rutger said, this is not a gcmd problem.

You could try to put the following in your ".gtkrc-2.0"
file in your home dir. to specify icon sizes:

# --
gtk-icon-sizes = "panel-menu=16,16:
                  panel=16,16:
                  gtk-menu=16,16:
                  gtk-large-toolbar=16,16:
                  gtk-button=16,16:
                  gtk-dialog=16,16:
                  gtk-dnd=16,16:
                  gtk-small-toolbar=16,16"

The above is what i use to get quite small icons,
though i do not run a comlete gnome session with
the gnome-settings-daemon since i use IceWm as my
windowmanager. I also _think_ there are some setting
for icon sizes in the gconf-editor, but try the
above in your ".gtkrc-2.0" anyway.