gcmd-users

Re: [gcmd-usr]

From: Piotr Eljasiak
Subject: Re: [gcmd-usr]
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 23:19:10 +0200

> I have completed the translation of FR gnome commander however there is a
> Huge Amount of extremely technical photographic strings Is there any reason
> for it and If so were are they used?

gcmd uses it for metadata tags presentation (the number of photographic
tags outnumbers the other ones, so the Huge Amount comes here ;o).
Translation strings can be viewed in File Property dialog (see attached
screenshot with pl locale). This is the new feature, currently available
in svn repo.

Piotr