gcmd-users

Re: [gcmd-usr] "make" - this has to be easy..

From: peter
Subject: Re: [gcmd-usr] "make" - this has to be easy..
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2009 08:25:53 +0700

Well that was an easy fix.   I did actually look earlier on getdeb but
did not realize that there was a 64 bit version available.  Thank you
for pointing this out.....   reading the site properly and two clicks
has fixed my problem.

I did try installing various things from synaptic last night to try and
get make to run.  Did not manage it....