gcmd-users

[gcmd-usr] gcmd list help

From: Toche, Patrick
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2011 01:14:46 +0800

Hi there, is anyone out there?

I would like to send a question to the gnome-commander user list. I have
registered and verified my email. I have sent a message. Has anyone received
it? Is anyone receiving this message?

If you get this email, I'd appreciate if you'd reply and let me know: how do I
search the discussion list for my messages and answers, if any. Here's my
email: address@hidden

I have looked here:
http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/gcmd-users/
but it's nearly empty.

where are the archives kept? or do gnome-commander users send their messages
elsewhere?

I have looked here, but didn't find it:
http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/gcmd-devel/

If I don't receive any answers, I'll assume something went terribly wrong
during registration, and my messages are stopped by some spam filter.

thanks,

Patrick.
address@hidden