gcmd-users

[gcmd-usr] GNOME-Commander v1.4 approaching

From: Uwe Scholz
Subject: [gcmd-usr] GNOME-Commander v1.4 approaching
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 23:35:29 +0100

Dear GCMD users and developers,

I decided to release version 1.4 of GNOME-Commander on the upcoming
March, 17th, so stay tuned! The information mail to the translation
teams has been sent, so there is enough time for them to contribute. I
would like to thank them already at this point as the total amount of
new or changed strings in GCMD v1.4 is fairly high.

Happy commanding :-)
Uwe

PS: Info for developers: As defined on http://gcmd.github.io/dev.html
    I'm going to create a new stable git branch ("gcmd-1.4") right after
    the release of v1.4. Also, I will bump the master branch to v1.5.