gcmd-users

Re: [gcmd-usr] Change location via paste

From: Didster
Subject: Re: [gcmd-usr] Change location via paste
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 09:05:56 +0100

Thanks very much for the repose, Uwe.

I would like to add that as a feature request then - either a method of
directly entering a path or (perhaps easier?) having GCMD default to search
rather than the command window when you type.  Perhaps you could have a key
binding to toggle between activate command window and active file browsing
pane.  If you have ever used the Geany text editor, a bit like that (where
F4 takes you to the inbuilt command terminal and F2 back to the editor
window)