gcmd-users

Re: [gcmd-usr] Cannot use arrow keys, backspace, delete when renaming

From: Uwe Scholz
Subject: Re: [gcmd-usr] Cannot use arrow keys, backspace, delete when renaming
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 10:20:45 +0200

Didster <address@hidden> schrieb am [Di, 01.07.2014 08:23]:
> I have debian jessie with gtk 2.24.24-1, seems to work fine (although this
> under Xfce, not gnome).  The window does loose focus on rename (but the
> arrows still work)
>
> address@hidden:~dpkg -l | grep libgtk2.0.0
> ii  libgtk2.0-0:i386                     2.24.24-1
> address@hidden:~ dpkg -l | grep gnome-command
> ii  gnome-commander                      1.4.2-1
>  i386         nice and fast file manager for the GNOME desktop
> ii  gnome-commander-data                 1.4.2-1
>
> I dont mind trying different versions of GC for you if that helps.

Thank you, Didster! I'm a little bit stumped now...

Sophoklis, please try to install gnome-commander 1.4.2 so we can be sure
that the bug hides in the 1.4.3 package.

As said, I have no dabian here, but it should work like this:

"apt-get install gnome-commander=1.4.2." (?)

(You can get a list of available packages via
"apt-cache showpkg gnome-commander")

Best wishes,
Uwe