gcmd-users

Re: [gcmd-usr] gcmd breaks

From: Uwe Scholz
Subject: Re: [gcmd-usr] gcmd breaks
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 21:38:07 +0200

Hi Tomislav,

Tomislav Parčina <address@hidden> schrieb am [Do, 28.05.2015 18:10]:
> Hi list,
>
> gnome-commander brakes every time I try to connect to SSH server. I use
> to connect to that server successfully, but now it brakes every time.
> How should I report the BUG?
>
> Best regards.

Yes, as Michael said, I disabled plain text password storage in
gnome-commander. If you recently updated to v1.4.6 (please check in menu
"Help->About"), I'd advise you to close GCMD, remove the stored
connection in .gnome-commander/gnome-commander.xml and set them up again
after restarting GCMD. You can find the stored connections by searching
for "<Connection name" and delete the line of interest. Then, restart
GCMD and set up a new connection. Now, gnome-keyring should be used to
store your password.

If that does not help, please drop us a message again, giving us details
about your GCMD version, Linux distribution, gnome-version, etc.

You may then also report the bug here:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/page.cgi?id=browse.html&product=gnome-commander

Regards
Uwe