gcmd-users

[gcmd-usr] Search in current folder after location set manually

From: Miroslav Matějů
Subject: [gcmd-usr] Search in current folder after location set manually
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 11:19:11 +0200

Hi,

I am facing an unexpected behavior in GNOME Commander 1.4.8. I am
searching files and file contents among many locations alternately.
The search window automatically chooses the current folder to search
in but when I manually set a location, it stops updating the search
folder. Is there any way to restore searching in the current folder?
The only way I found is to relaunch GNOME Commander.

Thank you in advance!

Miroslav Matějů